docs.microsoft.com website is not working gives This site can’t be reached error
ERROR: When visiting https://docs.microsoft.com/ website, it gives following error:
This site can't be reached,
The webpage at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
1. Search for antivirus installed on your machine and open it
2. Disable the antivirus and check again
3. On our machine, Symantec WSS Agent was blocking the request of docs.microsoft.com and throwing this (This site can't be reached) error.
4. We solved this error, by disabling the Symantec WSS Agent as shown below:
5. Once you disable Symantec WSS Agent, you can check whether your browser is protected or not from the following URL: http://test.threatpulse.com/
6. After disabling Antivirus, you can check https://docs.microsoft.com/ URL again, it should work.