Introduction to Angular
Angular is Open-Source typescript based framework for building Single Page applications. Applications developed in Angular are faster to load and helps to build dynamic web applications.
Features of Angular
- URL Routing Support
- Two-Way data binding
- Support for Http Services
- Dependency Injection
- Support for Rich UI
- Dynamic Forms and Validations
Pros & Cons of Angular
- Provides feasibility to add other modules like jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular Material
- Provides various features like Dependency Injection, Routing, Two-Way Data Binding which makes developers life easier to develop applications.
- Angular is not SEO friendly as it is designed to work on Single Page Applications (SPA), but still if we want to implement SEO, then we will have to use Angular Universal, which does Service Side Rendering of the application which slows down the application performance but helps to achieve SEO