Neo4j interview Questions
1. What is Neo4j
- Neo4j is NoSQL, Open Source Graph Database, which stores Data structures in graph instead of tables
2. Which query language is used to write queries
- Cypher Query Language (CQL) is used to write Neo4j queries
3. What are advantages of Neo4j
- Neo4j supports data result export in JSON and XML format
- Neo4j provides REST API which can be accessed by programming language such as Java, Scala etc.
4. What is Object Cache in Neo4j
- Object cache is used to store nodes, nodes relationship, nodes properties to improve the graph traversal performance.